Short course - Temporary Works: Risk and Awareness
Event created by Jackson Jones
Learn how to identify, manage and administer temporary works by understanding their risks and how to proceed.
Temporary works failures are often significant and can cause death. You can avoid most of these failures with robust procedural control.
In this course, you'll learn about:
- the risks of poorly controlled temporary works
- common causes of failures
- where to find good guidelines - including British Standard BS5975.
You'll cover local and international best practice in safety in design, as well as in the construction, use, maintenance and removal of temporary works. You'll also learn about common failures.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- identify temporary works across a project
- understand the common risks involved
- implement good procedural control to reduce risk.
You'll also get a workbook that includes references to online tools, books, guidelines and practice notes for further reference.
- Create New...